Service Desk Technician (Camas, WA)
5525 NW Fisher Creek Drive Camas Camas, WA 98607
IT Service Desk Support
Industry: Financial Services
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Location: Camas, WA
Interview Process: Phone, Onsite
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
We are looking for a talented IT Service Desk Support to join our client’ s infrastructure support team. This candidate will be providing support via email, phone, and in-person to over 2500 corporate end users. You will also act as liaison between end users and internal IT teams assisting with resolving other infrastructure issues.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level mobile device support (BES & Apple Configurator): Laptops, Blackberry and iPhones
- Responsible for desktop imaging (MDT) and physical deployment
- Support and fix desktop (hardware/software) issues
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems
- Support Windows 7 environment
- Be an advocate for the end users on support issues
- Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times.
- Willingness to learn and grow, technically
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Associate degree or 3+ years of IT experience providing tier 1/tier 2 support in a fast paced corporate enterprise environment
- Experience with telecom incidents, desktop (hardware/software), third-party software/hardware applications, and home office configurations.
- Experience troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems.
- Experience working within Windows 7 and familiarity with Citrix desktop environment
- The ability to identify patterns and investigate mission critical solutions.
- Experience of handling tickets on a Ticket Management tool and Asset Management Systems such as BMC Remedy / HP IT Service Manager / Service Now
- Prior experience in Banking/Financial Service industry
- White glove customer service
- Certification (A+, Network+, CCNA, MCSA)