Service Desk Technician (Camas, WA)
5525 NW Fisher Creek Drive Camas Camas, WA 98607
IT Service Desk Support
Industry: Financial Services
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Location: Camas, WA
Interview Process: Phone, Onsite
- Completing Computer and telecom incidents for both onsite and remote end-users on a daily basis
- Third-party software/hardware applications, and home office configurations
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems
- Support Windows 7 Desktop/laptop/mobile (hardware/software)
- Utilize Citrix desktop environment
- Ability to identify patterns and investigate solutions
- Take ownership of the process and work through it
- Advocate for the end users on support issues
- Focus on individual task but also a team player
- Work cross-functionality
- Seek to be part of a solution by looking at why and how and coming up with solutions
- Associate degree or 3+ years of IT experience providing tier 1/tier 2 support in a fast paced corporate enterprise environment
- Experience with telecom incidents, desktop (hardware/software), third-party software/hardware applications, and home office configurations.
- Experience troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems.
- Experience working within Windows 7 and familiarity with Citrix desktop environment
- The ability to identify patterns and investigate mission critical solutions.
- Experience of handling tickets on a Ticket Management tool and Asset Management Systems such as BMC Remedy / HP IT Service Manager / Service Now