Senior Trial Specialist, Study Budgets and Contracts, Study Management
750 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Trial Specialist, Study Budgets and Contracts Study Management to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Trial Specialist, Study Budgets and Contracts Study Management:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage site budget and contract negotiation, payment, and processing activities in collaboration with the Study Managers, Legal, and Finance.
- Create, maintain and review study forecast tool and template site budgets for each study in collaboration with the Program Director and Study Managers.
- Collaborate with the Program Director and Study Managers to review fair market value assessments for steering committee members and site budget templates.
- Participate in the selection of vendors and oversight of vendors across assigned program.
- Support the management of vendors across assigned program, including contract negotiations, change orders, budgeting and accruals, in collaboration with the Study Managers.
- Train, mentor and support junior staff supporting assigned trials, if assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA/BS or higher in life or health sciences preferred. Industry or relevant experience in lieu of education accepted.
- 4 years of relevant experience in clinical science, clinical trial or site management, medical affairs, site and/or program level budgeting or contracting, and/or drug development.
- Some experience mentoring junior staff is preferred.
- Demonstrating willingness and flexibility to achieve a common goal when change occurs.
- Taking ownership of, and accountability for, the completion of assigned tasks, while demonstrating professional maturity.
- An ability to facilitate small (e.g., activity or country specific) meetings, including developing the agenda and completing follow-up, with oversight.
- Being adept at recognizing a breach in GCP/GVP and ability to mitigate compliance risks for a clinical trial.
- Understanding the objectives/purpose of each drug development phase.
- Demonstrating basic knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas and disease conditions, particularly in rare diseases.