620 E Grand Ave., SSF45 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Statistician to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with analytics team to support stochastic modeling and improve enrollment projections / study planning using statistical knowledge.
- Provide direct support to study teams to help resolve operational challenges in study planning.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ph.D. or MSc in statistics or biostatistics or related fields
- 3+ years’ experience in Analytics or Statistics
- Good knowledge of theoretical and applied statistics including methods in advanced analytics
- Very good knowledge and experience applying statistical methods to analytical models
- Understands and applies business requirements and processes
- Accomplishes responsibilities with little supervision
- Effective Communication and Collaboration Skills (including statistical consulting skills, interpersonal skills to contribute effectively in cross-functional team settings, ability to influence others without authority, ability to build strong collaborative relationships with scientific and non-scientific partners)
- Good Project management skills (including ability to manage scope and effectively delegate to other functions, staff, contractors and external vendors)
- Good Strategic Agility (including problem-solving and critical thinking skills, ability to drive drug development strategies, agility that extends beyond statistical aspects)
- Evident Drive for Results (Demonstrates interest and ability to learn new things, takes initiative, welcomes problems as challenges; finds solutions to technical problems)
- Experience with all data types
- Report into ECD Predictive Analytics Manager.
- Develop / refine expertise in concepts, methods and supporting technology relevant to analytics.