Senior/Staff Software Engineer
7026 Koll Center Parkway, #225 Pleasanton, CA 94566
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Boulder, CO
Terms: Full time hire
About Us: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
About the role:
Our client is a Biotech start-up and has a very lean development team. They are looking to bring in a Senior Software Engineer as a direct hire to help them scale up and grow the team. This resource will be responsible for providing guidance and mentoring junior associates on the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong mathematical background and must be an excellent communicator.
- Creating and maintaining custom information management systems software (primarily written in Java and C#) to track process data and workflow queues
- Developing new software/systems to support delivery of data to customers,
- Creating/maintaining/tuning database SQL required to support the system functionality and other database centric applications used internally
- Mentoring junior software engineers and database developers
- Supporting end-users in a 24/7 production environment as needed
- Such other matters as may be determined by yourself and the Company
- Recent success in a start-up environment.
- 10+ years’ experience with OOP using Java, C# and/or C in a client/server architecture.
- Experience with developing complex custom web GUI and visual components on a web platform – AngularJS preferred.
- Must have advance skills in writing complex SQL queries, optimizing stored procedures and data table performance - MSSQL preferred.
- Understanding of laboratory processes and workflow systems is a plus.
- Ability to manage daily test processing needs with high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Life Sciences is preferred