2801 Scott Blvd
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16101
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Engineerto be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Senior Software Engineer
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Automation development: work closely with developers to write automation tests and the supporting, reusable infrastructure to streamline and drive high test coverage.
- Work with Product and UX to understand and collaborate on defining product deliverables. Write a test plan for release, and test cases from requirements.
- Write maintainable, reliable, reusable, secure, performant code.
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews.
- Work with our DevOps toolset and extend the automation testing aspects as needed (building dashboards, scripting).
- Occasional manual tests when automation is not feasible yet.
- Drive test-related activities early in a sprint and maximize working in parallel with developers.
- Hone our good software development practices and testing fundamentals, including integration testing against APIs, client libraries, and UI.
- Maintain a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Masters’ or Bachelors’ in engineering, computer science or related discipline
- Full-stack engineer
- Deep AWS experience with Linux
- Test Driven Development
- Experience with healthcare data and workflows (e.g. HL7, FHIR)
- Experience with QMS for FDA-regulated products
- 4+ years of experience including experience in quality or test engineering
- Have successfully automated an enterprise-scale web application in the cloud
- Hands-on experience with multiple test tools - Selenium, JUnit, etc
- Know your way around git
- Quick learner with the ability to understand complex data models and workflows