Senior Software Engineer
2841 Scott Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95050
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to be part of our client’ s team in Santa Clara. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Sr. Software Engineer
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Our client has created a new group called Diagnostics Information Solutions, a Decision Support Platform to improve how healthcare is delivered. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within a hospital and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and caregivers to improve patient care.
- We have built the foundation of a modern SaaS stack, with a microservices based architecture hosted on AWS, and are now looking to scale this to support a portfolio of products and add new capabilities.
- Work with product managers and data scientists to create prototypes and scalable, production products that can be used to derive insights from clinical data
- Write maintainable, reliable, reusable, secure, performant code.
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews.
- Maintain a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 5+ years of front end or back end or full-stack development experience
- Experience building back-end solutions using frameworks such as Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate.
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS with SASS or LESS
- BS in CS, Engineering, or related discipline
- Great communication skills
- Nice to have:
- Front End: Experience working with UX designers and product managers to bring UI mockups to life. Experience creating interactive data visualizations using D3/SVG/Canvas
- Back End: Experience with any cloud, AWS or Google Cloud or Azure. Experience with health data (HL7, FHIR)
- Full stack: Includes, both backend and front-end skills listed above.