Senior Software Engineer (C++)
10188 Telesis Ct, Ste 300 San Diego, CA 92121 | Contract-to-Hire
Client Industry: Information Technology
Location: San Diego, CA / Campbell, CA
Position: Senior C++ Developer
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
About Us: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
About the role: Our client is looking for Senior C++ Developer to join their team on a 6 months contract to hire. The position is open for hire either in San Diego or in Campbell, CA. This role requires strong collaborative and communication skills along with advanced skills in C++ development.
- Ability and desire to quickly evaluate and learn new concepts, technical skills and technologies.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Able to mentor others and lead design efforts.
- Experienced in an agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban).
Must Have Skills:
- 10+ years’ experience of recent C++ experience in Linux/Unix environment with strong understanding of STL and Boost libraries.
- 5+ years of application design and development experience with XML, SOAP, HTML, web and restful services and technologies.
- 5+ years RDBMS experience (e.g. Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008 or later, MySql), with demonstrated ability to implement tables, views, triggers, procedures, functions, indexing. Experience with document based databases a plus.
- Server side business and data access logic.
- Ability to refactor individual functions when necessary.
- Well versed in object oriented design, analysis, and development.
- RogueWave experience.
- Java development experience.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or above (Computer Science, Bio Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering or any related field).