7555 Gateway Boulevard Newark, CA 94560 | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Scientist to be a part of our partner’ s team in the Newark area. This is an opportunity to work within a life-changing biotechnology company poised to change the neuro-modulator aesthetic and therapeutic product categories.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a bio-technology company developing and delivering next-generation neuromodulator, daxibotulinumtoxinA, and highly purified botulinum toxin type A.
- Work for a company that likes to dream and think big! They are local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Supporting the development of new bioassay, by assisting lead scientist with preparation of buffers, and other routine work
- Generate supporting document, SOP’ s, reports, etc. to support assay development
- Detail-oriented and excellent organization abilities
- Self-motivated, fast-learner and able to follow instructions
- Enjoys working independently under general direction in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Summary of Qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of data and instrument/method performance.
- Experience with CE SDS is a must.
- Experience with method development is a must.
- Hands on experience with ELISA or Western Blot nice to have.
- Hands on experience in chromatography (HPLC) is a plus.
- Experience in instrument and method troubleshooting is highly desirable.
- Experience in the analysis of pharmaceuticals is a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively
- Prepare solvents for various team members
- Adhering to all laboratory SOPs relating to personal safety & chemical hygiene
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related biotech discipline preferred.
- Quick leaner
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to learn new skills related to all aspects of work.
- Perform work in a neat and timely manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team.