Senior Research Associate
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Senior Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Research Associate:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The position supports the discovery and mechanistic characterization of novel therapeutic targets.
- PhD or a master' s degree with 6+ years of experience.
- Documented record of professional achievement as well as demonstrated proficiency in molecular biology and biochemistry is required.
- Candidates should be in solid command of relevant molecular biology skills (cloning, PCR, CRISPR, etc), primary cell isolation, FACS, MACS, ELISA and microscopy.
- Animal experience and a background in both immunology and cancer a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation abilities.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate scientific rigor and a willingness to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team of scientists.
- Patents and Publications are a huge plus.