Senior Procurement Administrator
4300 Hacienda Dr Pleasanton, CA 94588
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Procurement Administrator to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with a nanopore based DNA sequencing company dedicated to making genetic testing easy and affordable. They are developing a revolutionary, low cost, and semiconductor based DNA/RNA reador. This technology will improve the lives of people with a wide variety of applications including the timely screening of newborns for diseases and the diagnosis of cancers and infectious diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They take pride in strong, global relationships with the patient, research and medical communities, and take equal pride in carefully selecting their colleagues.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Procurement Administrator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assists in maintaining and ensuring that Procurement is in compliance with ISO9001 std/13485; FDA Regulations/QSRs; Roche Corporate Requirements and any other corporate Quality and SH&E directives.
- Provides support with documentation and maintenance of all department quality records including, but not limited to, training assessments and records; raw material/packaging component specifications; approved supplier lists; standard operating procedures (SOPs); records retention and corrective actions.
- Prepares, enters, and processes all related procurement documentation including but not limited to, requests for quotation, purchase orders, maintenance agreements, construction and design engineering agreements. Processes standing and blanket orders as required by the Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Reviews on-line purchase orders for completeness, clarity (scope of work, item descriptions, unit of measure, quantity, pricing, etc.) and forwards to the respective CoE for editing, if necessary, and PO release.
- Contacts suppliers to obtain pricing and availability of supplies, equipment and/or services as required by the Procurement Manager.
- Maintains all purchase order documentation files, including but not limited to, contract files, capita purchase order files, master blanket agreement files, and Supplier Qualification files.
- Follows up on the receipt of and discrepancies or problems with in-coming orders (e.g. invoice verification process).
- Reviews daily supplier blocked invoice report, considers the data and provides resolution for appropriate payment to supplier.
- As directed, provides warehouse personnel with supplier Return Goods Authorization (RGA) for shipping paper preparation.
- Assists/supports credit card program; including processing new card requests and assisting card holders with issues or concerns.
- Provides training on the on-line credit card program and reporting process.
- High school diploma or GED, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 2-4 years of job related experience.
- Prefer 2 years in procurement administration.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service orientation.
- Familiarity with SAP a Plus.