Senior Mechanical Engineer
34790 Ardentech Court Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to be a part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco East Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with a Biotechnology company focused on providing fast acting therapeutic relief through a proprietary transdermal system.
Our partner’ s culture is fosters creativity, execution, accountability, urgency, and transparency. These are aspects of that are essential for establishing a robust portfolio of products that they have in development.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization aimed at developing existing therapeutics to be applied to their drug delivery system.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develops new components and device configurations. Makes improvements to the existing device design
- Provides guidance and oversees the manufacturing processes for device components and assembly at CMO’ s
- Prepares and executes feasibility studies on new components.
- Conducts design reviews and follows device design control requirements during development and implementation of new designs
- Leads all Solid Works design activities
- Provides administrator role for CAD files in Solid Works PDM
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience designing equipment preferably in a GMP environment
- Previous medical device or pharmaceutical experience
- Familiarity with design control fundamentals
- Excellent interpersonal skills to allow effective participation in project teams.
- Self-motivated person with initiative to complete tasks independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with injection molding part design and manufacture
- Experience in equipment validation
- Experience designing and drafting with Solid Works
- Experience using Solid Works PDM or similar
- Desire to work in a hands-on environment
- The candidate must be a detail-oriented, fast troubleshooter and bring a positive, open minded attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work in a clean room environment and interface with manufacturing personnel.