335 DNA Way
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15957
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Manager to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with MA&S teams to meet Gazyva, Rituxan Hycela, Pola and Biosimilar work product team (WPT) data analytic needs
- Execute on important DA initiatives the Heme MA&S team has identified
- Take ownership of understanding and socializing of Heme aCD20 KPI’ s and metrics sourced from secondary data. (Sources: DDD, SHA claims, ZoomRx SFE, SFA, etc.)
- Prep for monthly Gazyva and RH WPT performance check-ins
- Prep for Quarterly performance reviews for Heme by providing secondary data analysis on hypotheses the team may have
- Provide analytic thought leadership for the Heme aCD20 team
- Be curious, ask questions and prioritize requests to help Heme aCD20 WPT’ s achieve their objectives
- Participate in our RPG team meetings (weekly prioritization standups, working time, etc.)
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferred Master' s
- Understand Syndicate data - SHA claims, IQVIA DDD and Xponent datasets, CRM data (SFA at Genentech).
- Ability to understand market research and publish results (Example: ZoomRx vendor managed Sales Force Effectiveness report)
- SQL, PySpark (Able to pull data from our Big data database), synthesize analyses and make recommendations
- Lead meetings with stakeholders (both MA&S and our brand teams as appropriate)