Senior Integration & BI Architect
770 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Integration & BI Architect to be part of our client’ s team in the North Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Integration & BI Architect
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Sr. Integration & BI Architect will work as part of the Enterprise architecture group (Oracle Applications) to assess the current and future needs around integration and business intelligence technologies.
- The Sr. Architect will develop, maintain & support scalable Integration, data management & business intelligence technology platforms and support model to meet the organizations current and future needs.
- The Sr. Architect will perform high-level architectural design, development, and support for data management, integration & business intelligence projects.
- The Sr. Architect will work closely with other IM group leads, Application Developers, Architects, ETL Developers, functional teams, and strategic vendors to define and rollout projects. The specific duties of the Sr. Architect, BI & Integration will include:
- Develop and administer integration/middleware platform using Oracle SOA, and/or Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
- Design and implement integrations between enterprise systems.
- Design and provide hands-on development of cloud-based and enterprise integrations, leveraging API frameworks.
- Create & Maintain best practices and standards for the Oracle SOA platform. Partner with other IT support functions to share knowledge and drive continuous improvement.
- Analyze, evaluate and provide solutions for Integration projects and platforms for consolidation, optimization and operational efficiency.
- Develop Cloud Integration migration strategy and plans.
- Manage & help the vendor teams to achieve high levels of operational excellence. Assist the team by guiding around architectural, design, and development efforts in data management, data quality, data integration, business intelligence, and data visualization technologies.
- Manage technical consultants to design, build, test, and implement new solutions using Informatica Suite, Oracle Suite, Microsoft Suite, and Amazon tools.
- Participate & implement change control and design reviews for projects and on-going IM support.
- Work with cross-functional teams on their data management, data quality, data integration, business intelligence, and data visualization needs and provide solutions.
- Coordinate and work with Partners/Vendors/ Consultants/System Integrators to implement solutions.
- Design, develop and maintenance of interfaces, including integrating ERP with other IT applications, and non-ERP systems.
- Maintain documents and qualification support, including developing and maintaining systems development life cycle (SDLC) documents, SOPs, user training documents, GxP documents, and IQ evidence.
- Perform and Review change control, management of change control execution, and documentation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent
- Three years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent analytical, project management and communication skills are required
- Exceptional qualitative, quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience transcribing business requirements, creating project plans and technical documentation and managing technical projects
- Must have 5+ years of demonstrated experience with providing architecture, design and maintenance support for enterprise-scale SOA and other integration implementations.
- Must have 5+ years of demonstrated experience and understanding of Oracle SOA Suite 12c platform BPEL, Oracle Service Bus, technology adapters (JMS, DB, FTP, REST, SOAP), JBoss, and WebLogic server.
- Must have a solid understanding and working knowledge of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, JAVA & J2EE design patterns, frameworks and enterprise integration patterns.
- Must have solid working knowledge of JSON/XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, JAXDB, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, REST, and API development
- Must have 5+ years of demonstrated experience WebLogic JMS Infrastructure (Distributed Topic & Queues configuration, Design Patterns and concepts, AQ) and Message Oriented Middleware