Senior IT Project Manager
1625 W Fountainhead Parkway Tempe, AZ 85282 | Contract
IT Project Manager
6 months plus Contract
Primary Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- Bachelor' s degree in a STEM related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- Project Management Certification
- 7+ years’ of experience managing projects in a Banking or Financial Services environment
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities.
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization.
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions.
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.