Senior Human Resources Manager
Sor Juana InÃ©s de la Cruz 20150, Mesa De Otay, Tijuana, B.C., Mexico Chula Vista, CA 91909
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager to be part of our client’ s team in Tijuana. This is an opportunity to work with the a company that has their highly-specialized teams meet the complex demands of the diagnostic, medical device, pharmaceutical, and consumer health markets, enabling the world' s leading brands to fulfill their market potential.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Human Resources Manager
Job Summary Implement HR programs and policies for assigned areas of the business, including staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, and organizational development. Develop and interpret policies and procedures relating to all human resources functions including regulatory compliance and governmental regulations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures and processes in compliance with federal and state laws that enhance organizational business objectives.
- Manage the site’ s HR budget including forecasting and variance reviews.
- Ensure regulatory compliance by identifying legal requirements and government regulations affecting HR functions and submitting necessary reports and paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Act as site’ s Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) administrator ensuring compliance with RBA initiatives
- Advise department managers and senior management on company policies and procedures regarding employment, compensation and employee relations.
- Active member of the Site Leadership Team.
- Manage site temporary services providers.
- Administer compensation plans that support recruitment and retention objectives by using internal and external data to assure that total compensation is both market-competitive and internally equitable.
- Support the achievement of organizational efficiency by working with the Talent Acquisition team to meet the staffing strategies based on forecasts of business demands and needs.
- Coordinate career development initiatives by evaluating development needs, establishing goals, and conducting or coordinating the delivery of appropriate training programs.
- Assess training and developmental needs of employees, developing supervisory training programs and maintaining training documentation.
- Ensure organizational compliance with equality in employment opportunities, affirmative action and a workplace free of discrimination.
- Communicate and implement benefit plan changes to employees
- Maintain communication with employees and represent employee viewpoints and concerns to management.
- Interpret policy issues and address questions from managers and employees.
- Manage the employee disability administration, wellness, and EAP programs.
- May represent the company by participating in community organizations or advisory boards.
- Implement company-wide HR initiatives.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- 10 + years of experience or Masters and 6 – 10 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing HR staff and providing strategic HR support to plant leadership staff.
- Previous experience providing HR support in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required