Senior Financial Analyst
90 Digital Drive Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in Novato. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Financial Analyst:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support TOPS Financial Planning Consolidation and Analysis
- Work with Hyperion to input data for consolidation and pull reporting for analysis
- Partner with Corp on Hyperion System troubleshooting and setup
- Provide analytics to key functional, program, account drivers for growth and/or variances
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis and deep dives
- Coordinate inputs w/ other team members
Summary of Qualifications:
- 7+ Year of experience is financial planning/analytics
- Bachelors in Finance
- Financial Systems (Hyperion, Oracle, BI, PowerBI)
- GAAP Accounting
- Financial Statements (balance sheet & P&L)
- Financial modeling, planning, and related business levers
- Financial variance analysis
- Financial reporting