Senior Compensation Manager
770 Lindaro St San Rafael, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Compensation Manager to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Compensation Manager
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Effectively partner with HR and the Business Leaders to manage, consult and resolve compensation issues through the use of creative and strategic guidance particularly for new positions, transfers and promotions
- Partners with Talent Acquisition on new hire offers
- Support audits related to compensation controls
- Conducts data analysis using Excel and summarize data into graphs for presentations
- Ensures preparation and maintenance of job descriptions; conducts job evaluations
- Responsible for administration of equity and bonus e.g., quarterly bonus accrual, equity calculations
- Develop and deliver compensation tools and reports to support the business
- Maintain compensation infrastructure within Oracle HCM
- Support annual compensation review process through data audits, some data entry, spreadsheet modeling for budget and spend calculations
- Maintain base salary ranges through market pricing of jobs using salary.com market pricing tool
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree required, Master preferred.
- 5-7 years of compensation experience
- Preferred experience in Life Sciences industry
- Advanced excel skills a must