Senior Compensation Analyst
4300 Hacienda Dr Pleasanton, CA 94588
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in the Tri-Valley. This is an opportunity to work with a nanopore based DNA sequencing company dedicated to making genetic testing easy and affordable. They are developing a revolutionary, low cost, and semiconductor based DNA/RNA reador. This technology will improve the lives of people with a wide variety of applications including the timely screening of newborns for diseases and the diagnosis of cancers and infectious diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They take pride in strong, global relationships with the patient, research and medical communities, and take equal pride in carefully selecting their colleagues.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Compensation Analyst
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Conducts market research and competitive analysis to assist with the assessment, development and implementation of various compensation programs.
- Supports compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating and training.
- Partners with HR colleagues in the job evaluation process and oversee review of job descriptions, market pricing of jobs and internal leveling.
- Performs analysis on compensation ad hoc requests or projects.
- Supports HR system data review, audit and clean up.
- Develop communications and training materials to HR users as well as for business managers.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a business, human resources, or related field or its equivalent experience is a must.
- 5+ years of Compensation and HR experience and/or equivalent experience in Human Resources is required.
- HR experience including such programs as Workday, SAP, or other HR systems.
- Knowledge of relevant U.S. laws and regulations related to compensation programs (e.g., FLSA, Equal Pay Act, Title VII, etc.)
- Detail oriented with strong data analysis experience.
- Strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player who works collaboratively and effectively with others.
- Flexible, ability to adapt to fast pace and changing work environments.