Senior Analyst, Asset Liability Management
388 Market Street 4th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111
Position: Senior Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Client Industry: Banking
Terms: 6-12 months contract
Number of positions: 2
About Us: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
About the role: Our client is looking for Senior Analysts with experience in Asset Liability Management for a 6-12 months contract. This is a high visibility role and strong communication skills with business acumen are a must have. These resources will provide expertise on a System Implementation on client site.
- Assist in meeting monthly and quarterly Asset Liability Management risk assessment and reporting requirements by utilizing: Net Interest Income simulations, Economic Value of Equity, and other relevant analyses.
- Play an integral hands-on role in the implementation, configuration, testing, and ongoing maintenance of an Asset Liability Management risk platform.
- Develop and maintain various financial or forecasting/planning models used to project the operating results and risk exposure of the Bank under various macroeconomic and credit environments.
- Support various groups within Finance and the Bank with relevant analyses of the impact of business decisions on the bank' s interest rate risk exposure, profitability and performance, capital ratios, regulatory requirements, and others.
- Assist in the annual Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test analyses and submissions.
- Hands-on experience with Asset Liability Management
- Experience with QRM, ALM5/6, or Empyrean
- Skilled with SQL and VBA
- Advanced understanding of valuations concepts (EVE)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Quick learner with strong analytical aptitude