600 East Grand Avenue, SSF40
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16398
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Administrative Associate? to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Administrative Associate
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Personalized Healthcare (PHC) creates opportunities to improve outcomes for patients today and in the future. The Product Development Personalized Healthcare (PDP) function aims to drive the client enterprise transformation across the Pharma value chain by accessing meaningful data at scale (high-dimensionality datasets with longitudinal clinical trial data, real-world data, whole genome sequencing, transcriptomics, immune system profiling, anatomic and pathology imaging data, and digital health data)
- Applying advanced analytics to accelerate insight generation
- Feeding forward insights re: disease activity/disease characterization to inform research and development decisions which improves our internal productivity and provides evidence to inform external decision-makers including patients, healthcare providers, governments, regulators and public and private payers.
- As a Sr. Admin Associate you will report to and work in close partnership with the Head of the Business Management Office or Project Management Office and colleagues in the Business Operations organization.
- Event Management: Manages in-house (site/function) TCs/VCs/All-Hands and offsite meeting logistics planning; Coordinates office moves
- Process Management: Works independently with strong organizational and proactive approach to work; Manages administrative processes for the sub-function (candidate interviews, travel/accommodations within travel policy, expense reporting, office supply ordering, information tracking, content management on relevant portals/sites,, oversight of contracts and financial cross-charges, procurement such as software ordering, and new hire logistics onboarding)
- Service Provider Management: Vendor transaction/documentation support
- Quality & Compliance Management: transaction processing to support healthcare provider interactions (iHCP); Trouble-shooting people and training management systems (e.g, PharmaRes, LMS/LSO)
- Resource Management: Manages complex calendaring, coordinates department activities, tracks site spend and expenses that should be cross-charged to projects or other functions
- Communications/Change Management: Exercises discretion with sensitive/confidential information; Acts as knowledgeable go-to person for administrative/operational guidance; Assists with formatting or editing slides and departmental materials/posting of functional documents
- Project Coordination: Tracking implementation plan progress and actions and issue management associated with specifically assigned projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Associate' s Degree at a minimum
- 5+ years’ experience working in an administrative capacity providing support to more than 5 managers
- 3+ years providing event management support
- Demonstrates an ability to master new tools, processes quickly
- Acts as go-to person for administrative guidance
- Creates a collaborative and respectful team environment; Supports peers voluntarily
- Exercises discretion with sensitive confidential information; Produces well-organized and timely responses via e-mail
- Maintains professionalism when faced with ambiguity Achieves impact for the sub-function
- Makes recommendations for team consideration
- Reliably solves administrative, logistical problems; Anticipates issues/risks and proactively flags them /provides solutions to management
- Contributes to team strategy and recommendations
- Will attune to people and anticipate and resolve problems/issues before they arise.
- Come with a proven track record or getting things done with accuracy and bring a sense of urgency to supporting multiple stakeholders.