Senior Administrative Associate
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Administrative Associate to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Administrative Associate
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide highly skilled administrative support and coordination to the gRED ECD Operations business partners.
- This position interfaces with many internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Successfully manage multiple, complex calendars to include reducing conflicts and accommodating high priority commitments (includes Google Hangouts, teleconferences, etc.)
- Order catering for a variety of meetings and events
- Coordinate local and international travel and conference attendance
- Prepare gTravel itineraries
- Prepare, reconcile and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- An understanding of the contract process (including contract processing for business partners)
- Plan and coordinate onsite/offsite meetings, conferences, strategic executive meetings, off sites, etc.
- Successfully support multiple business partners (includes identifying and anticipating needs of business partners and plan work activities accordingly)
- Strong ability to manage large volumes of routine work and spontaneous requests, while effectively managing priorities and consistently delivering quality and accurate product and effectively manage competing priories while consistently delivering accurate and timely work
- Demonstrates teamwork at the group level and acts as an effective team participant; actively participates in CS Team meetings, events, special projects, as required
- Seeks out resources to obtain desired information
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience supporting and partnering with business partners, preferably in large organizations.
- Experience in the pharma/biotech industry in a research setting a plus.
- Self-starter, independently organizing & prioritizing workload in support of multiple team members and business partners.
- Highly skilled in interpersonal interactions at multiple levels while managing highly sensitive situations and information.
- Ability to independently create presentation materials based on general instructions; confidently delivers group presentations.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and web-based systems such as Google Applications.
- Strong understanding and adaptability to dual platforms (MAC and PC).
- Ability to quickly gain extensive knowledge of the organization being supported.
- Manage highly sensitive interpersonal interactions at all levels; demonstrating good judgment and discretion when handling confidential/sensitive information.
- Flexible to take direction from colleagues, yet demonstrates autonomy in managing time and priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Well organized and efficient with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organization, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making within agreed upon parameters.
- Flexible in adapting to shifting priorities in a multi-team environment.
- Able to multi-task and support multiple projects at once.