5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568
Security Analyst (IT Risk Management)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Maintains information security awareness programs, regularly conducting exercise to educate employees of the information security and best practices.
- Monitors current and proposed laws, regulations, industry standards, and ethical requirements related to information security and privacy
- Assist the Lead Risk Analyst to build standards to support vendor selection and RFP process
- Assist in researching and evaluating various methods to secure systems, networks, databases, and business applications in support of the project deliverables, related services, and other IT organizations
- Performs risk assessments to identify current and future security vulnerabilities.
- Monitor Data Loss Prevention capabilities and respond to alerts by engaging and educating end-users.
- Maintains risk assessments related tools with the goal of improving efficiency, reducing costs, improving agility and optimizing information technology governance, risk, and controls management processes, while providing an overall view of the organization’ s risk profile.
- Contributes in developing technical reports, metric reporting and/or security related presentations.
- Collaborates with IT Compliance Manager, Secure SDLC Manager, Information Security, and IT groups to gather and analyze metrics.
- Assist in maintaining Information security policies, standards and procedures
- 3 years of Information Technology Security and/or Risk Management
- Familiarity with firewalls, VPN, PKI, IPS, wireless, IPT, virtualization security, Oracle and MS SQL preferred
- Demonstrated experience and subject matter knowledge in information security for applications, web architectures, operating systems, databases, and networks.
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows
- Ability to work in a group setting and independently
- Excellent attention and orientation toward meticulous work Proficient in Microsoft Office Products