34790 Ardentech Court Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Scientist/Senior Scientist to be a part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco East Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with a Biotechnology company focused on providing fast acting therapeutic relief through a proprietary transdermal system.
Our partner’ s culture is fosters creativity, execution, accountability, urgency, and transparency. These are aspects of that are essential for establishing a robust portfolio of products that they have in development.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization aimed at developing existing therapeutics to be applied to their drug delivery system.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop, validate, transfer bio-analytical methods for therapeutic proteins, or small molecular drug products to support product release, stability and process characterization studies under targeted timelines. Author method SOPs, development and validation reports.
- Supports other functions such as formulation development, process development and manufacturing.
- Works as a team player and effectively collaborates with quality, regulatory, and program management groups to facilitate timelines critical for regulatory filings
- Work collaboratively across organization and sites for method readiness, transfer, performance and troubleshooting supporting late phase development projects.
- Applies knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices on a daily basis
- PhD with 2+ years or MS with 7+ years or BS with 10+ years relevant experience in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing, developing, and optimizing HPLC, CE, UV, mass spectrometry, and cell based potency assays, as they apply to protein characterization
- Knowledge of multiple types of analytical and chromatographic separation techniques, such as HPLC, solid-state characterization, are highly desired
- Solid knowledge of cGMPs and applicable regulatory ICH, FDA and EMA guidance
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Experience in small molecule and protein analytical development is a plus