6701 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Scientist III to be part of our client’ s team in the Fremont area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The candidate will work under the direction of scientist to develop methods applying mass spectrometry (MS) techniques to support process development. The candidate is expected to deliver high quality results within a fast-turnaround, as part of process analytics. Day to day duties of the scientist include the opportunity to apply mass spectrometry to a variety of analytical challenges to support process development. Other relevant techniques are UV/Vis spectroscopy, metabolite analysis by UPLC, peptide map, size exclusion chromatography by UPLC, and glycan analysis by UPLC.
The candidate will independently
- Execute protein analytical work in a fast pace environment
- Perform data analysis and interpretation, and making internal technical presentations
- Work in a highly interdisciplinary and collaborative environment as part of the Process Science team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- PhD with 0+ year’ s industry experience in protein analytics
- Extensive experience with MS with 2+ years’ experience
- Hands-on experience in protein analytics, with experience in 1 or 2 of the above described analytical assays
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment