500 Forbes Blvd., SSF56 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Scientist I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Set up studies to support both antibody formulation development activities and research efforts
- Perform analytical testing in support of antibody formulation development work and excipient research studies
- Perform testing as needed in support of process development and process characterization
- Document and share data from studies, and support collaboration with other groups
- Assist in routine lab and instrument maintenance
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant analytical lab experience, 3-5 years of experience is preferred.
- Hands on experience performing and troubleshooting chromatographic methods (HPLC, RP-HPLC, 2D-LC); experience with particle characterization methods (light obscuration, flow microscopy) nice to have
- Having good protein analytical skills, specifically with HPLC, UV-Vis, all other routine type of analytical skills.
- Experience with Flow cam is a " nice to have".
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent documentation skills; experience with electronic laboratory notebooks preferred
- Demonstrated ability to execute study plans and SOPs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team