Scientist - Analytical Chemistry and Formulation
7707 Gateway BLVD Suite 140 Newark, CA 94560
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Scientist - Analytical Chemistry and Formulation Development to be a part of our partner’ s team in the Newark Area. This is an opportunity to work with a startup Biotechnology company focused on providing therapeutics for gastrointestinal diseases.
Our partner’ s culture is fast paced and passionate about innovative drug discovery and development.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Scientist - Analytical Chemistry and Formulation Development
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Seeking a versatile Analytical Chemist, preferably with some Formulation Development experience.
- The primary duties will be in the non-GMP laboratory, analyzing Formulation Development samples and Dose Solutions for numerous non-clinical studies by HPLC with UV detection.
- Supplemental duties will include media preparation and dissolution testing.
Requirements of Qualification:
- A solid understanding of HPLC and analytical chemistry principles is required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills will be needed for proper notebook write-ups and communication of scientific results to the broader CMC team.