Scientist, Analytical Chemistry
Cupertino, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Scientist of Analytical Chemistry to be a part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco South Bay Area. This is an opportunity for candidates with HPLC method development to utilize their expertise for an exciting new project.
Our partner’ s culture is professional and hard working. They foster longevity and stability within their organization.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Scientist of Analytical Chemistry
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support development of formulations research and strategies internally with the goal of developing robust
- Carry out early formulation trials for a variety of compound
- Working directly with in vitro assays and enzyme assay work
- Conduct basic pre-formulation including solubility determinations, HPLC analysis, and pre-clinical formulation development activities in house
- Support drug product formulation development, manufacturing and scale up at different CMO
- BS or MS in Life Sciences
- Five years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech company conducting early formulation trials with a variety of compounds
- Experience creating new capsules and/or new drug delivery methods
- Experience with outsourcing work to CRO' s, tech transfer and supervision
- Experience with a variety of vehicles used for compound formulations
- Analytical work experience is needed
- Work with HPLC analytical instruments
- Direct experience with enzyme assays
- Hands on experience with in vitro assays