Salesforce Tech Lead
4747 Willow Rd Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position: Salesforce Developer / Technical Lead
Client Industry: Health and Wellness
Location: East Bay
Terms: Full Time
About Us: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions has been recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Our client in East Bay is looking to add a Salesforce Technical Lead to their growing team. This is a full time opportunity.
About the opportunity:
Our client has a very lean team and is moving from old school solutions towards cloud based services and digital experiences. This role is unique since this individual will be responsible for having in depth technical knowledge of the implementation of Service Cloud and Partner Communities. As a Technical Lead, you will be required to code at least 50% of the time and lead an offshore development team. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing the system to meet business requirements and responding to production issues on priority.
- Lead the Salesforce offshore development team.
- Proven skills in technical design analysis.
- Responsible for delivering clean, quality code that meets defined standards.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of Salesforce products and platform to provide technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements.
- Responsible for configurations and customizations for Salesforce in stage and production environments.
- Customize and manage profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, etc.
- Develop or enhance custom objects, Visual Force pages, APEX classes, triggers and services, reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Administration of the Salesforce instances, manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email notifications, custom buttons/links, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Respond to production severity issues with required intensity of attention.
- Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
- Perform unit testing and fix any defects. Support the user acceptance test activities.
- Develop and manage the release process.
- Prepare project documentation including technical specifications and unit test scripts.
- In-depth understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Experience with Partner Communities and Service Cloud required.