San Francisco, CA 94103
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Job Duration: 12 months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and development of user interfaces pages, components and page layout using Visual Force, Lightning, Apex and Web services.
- Develop automation and process improvement opportunities through tasks, process builder workflows, validation rules and/or alerts to improve the usability of Salesforce.
- Identify root causes of production issues and provide resolutions.
- Work with business and technical team to understand business requirements, analyze complex business problems, design, develop/configure, and administer SFDC.
- Contributes to cross-functional projects that involve integration between Salesforce and other applications.
- Execute large-scale data improvement projects within our CRM and related systems.
- Participate in best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, configuration, development, data-governance, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Support change management process to develop and implement new solutions and update existing application.
- Bachelor’ s Degree with Salesforce administration and development experience
- Salesforce Administration Certification
- Experience migrating Salesforce from Classic to Lightning interface
- Knowledge of Apex classes, VisualForce pages preferred
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Translating user/business needs into technical solutions
- Excellent analytical/communication/documentation/problem solving skills