Safety Science Associate Medical Director
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Safety Science Associate Medical Director to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Safety Science Associate Medical Director?
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Product Development Safety Risk Management
- Pharmacovigilance (PV) and Risk Management
- All Safety science Medical Directors will provide medical expertise to product Development Safety (PDS) Science
Summary of Qualifications:
- Completed MD degree and postgraduate training with 2 or more years of clinical or academic experience
- Specialty training and board certification or equivalent (current or past)
- Experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation and clinical relevance
- experience publishing in a refereed journal preferred
- understanding of GxP and regulated processes and end to end clinical trial life cycle
- Strong orientation towards cross functional teamwork
- effectively work with remote partners on a global team
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills