SR. CRM Process Architect
Sacramento, CA 95815
SR Process Architect (HRIS)
12 to 18 months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand business application data to ensure accuracy, quality and opportunities to integrate between the systems.
- Facilitate all work teams including Finance, Sales, Legal, Operations, IT, business users, as well as third party contractors
- Interviewing and gathering user requirements to translate into detailed documentation, process maps and plans that meet deliverable deadlines.
- Works on basic troubleshooting and administration with individual responsibility. May be required to provide and coordinate on-call support and problem resolution for production systems
- Facilitate the system launch of key process including but not limited to: Contact to Cash, Contract Negotiation, and Contract Amendment
- Develop and document system test plans during project requirements phase, and subsequently conduct and/or facilitate unit, system, and end user application testing.
- Observe and assist IT developers through coding, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting business applications.
- Configure CRM Systems in accordance with detailed documentation resulting from requirements gathering
- Minimum 6 plus years’ experience required
- BA/BS degree in Related Field or relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- Experience with popular CRM, CPQ and CLM applications such as: Sales Force; Spring CM; Oracle; SAP
- Expertise in Process Architecture (HRIS) – CRM, System Configuration and CRM Report Writing.
- Experience in Business Requirements Gathering, Test Scenario Creation, Test Case Creation and Test Plan Document Creation
- Excellent written and Verbal Skills.