1 Maritime Plaza #5 San Francisco, CA 94111
Client: Financial Services
Location: San Francisco, CA
Position: Lead Salesforce Developer
Duration: 6 months contract
About us: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions has been recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
About the role: The Salesforce Tech Lead will bring in-depth technical knowledge of implementation of Service Cloud and Partner Communities. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing the system to meet business requirements and responding to production issues in a timely fashion.
- Partner with Product Management and Business Analysts to understand business requirements and convert them into a technical design.
- Lead Salesforce offshore development team on solutions and delivering to requirements.
- Responsible for delivering clean, quality code that meets defined standards.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of Salesforce products and platform to provide technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements.
- Analyze requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Responsible for SFDC configurations and customizations in stage/production environments.
- Customize and manage profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, etc.
- Develop or enhance custom objects, Visual Force pages, APEX classes, triggers and services, reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Perform administration of the Salesforce instances, manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email notifications, custom buttons/links, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Respond to production severity issues with required intensity of attention.
- Perform data hygiene and best practices by performing routine maintenance.
- Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
- Perform unit testing and fix any defects. Support the user acceptance test activities.
- Develop and manage the release process.
- Prepare project documentation including technical specifications and unit test scripts.
- 7+ years’ experience development experience
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform coupled with a good understanding of common business processes.
- Experience with Partner Communities and Service Cloud required.
- Experience with Salesforce IDP and Einstein desired.
- Platform Developer II Certification desired.