Resource Analyst II
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Resource Analyst II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Resource Analyst II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Resource Project Coordinator will provide resourcing support across gRED Early Clinical Development. The Resource Project Coordinator will be accountable for supporting the implementation of effective resource capacity management processes to ensure data integrity for decision making. The candidate should be a highly motivated, proactive, flexible individual, with high attention to detail.
- Assist in executing the monthly functional resource planning process in order to align on Hiring and Budget strategy through data entry and data reporting
- Support Resourcing Analysts during internal resourcing forums and governance meetings to ensure functional demands are aligned with forecasts and individual allocations and represented in resource planning systems
- Drive individual resource allocation data collection process and compliance
- Conduct ad-hoc resource analyses for the organization as needed
- Support the annual resource algorithm refinement and creation process
- Liaise with IT and consultants to ensure any updates to the resource planning tool are developed, tested, and implemented with a high degree of quality
- Contribute to on-going dashboard development and continuous improvement to align with the needs of the organization and target users
- Provide technical support to functional users as needed for all resourcing tools
- Contribute to the design and execution of resource planning training curriculum
- Power-user for Planisware, PharmaRes, SmartSheet, Tableau, and Qlikview
- Lead efforts in on-going data quality improvement
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS/BA preferred
- 2-5 years of experience preferably in Resource Management, Biotech, or project coordination
- Experience with the use of resource management tools (e.g. Planisware) and dashboard platforms (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau) is a plus
- Knowledge of resource management and project management methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of drug development relevant to biotech/ pharmaceutical organizations is a plus
- Candidate should be process-oriented with robust problem-solving capabilities
- Must be results-driven with strong planning and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable with data entering
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work with minimal supervision and effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills