650 E Grand Avenue South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Technician to be a part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of business professionals focused on providing novel drugs to help significantly improve the lives of patients with various disorders and rare diseases.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities for this position will focus on general lab managerial duties such as stocking and ordering supplies, maintaining lab cleanliness, and appropriately disposing of biohazardous and chemical waste.
- Animal handling experience required (rodent models).
- Excellent skills in communication, organization, flexibility and an eagerness to learn.
- Must work well with others and be a team player.
- Candidates with AHT/RVT, a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience will be considered.
- AALAS certification is preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites and Google Applications.
- Training for assigned duties will be provided.