Research Technician I
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Technician I to be part of our client’ s team in the South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Technician I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support and/or lead cell culture experiments.
- This is a lab-intensive role in which primary activities include cleaning, prepping, sampling, batching, monitoring and harvesting bioreactors along with data analysis.
- Author and/or review internal technical documents.
- Contribute to cell culture technology development projects.
- May interact with Quality, Regulatory, and Manufacturing organizations.
- May act as a representative in multidisciplinary project teams and present data when necessary.
- Act as a resource within the department in a recognized area of technical expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar with a minimum of 1-2 years bio/pharmaceutical process development experience.
- Knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Procedures compliance a plus.
- The position requires strong leadership, collaboration, communications, prioritization, and problem solving skills.