16221 Nottingham Parkway Tampa, FL 33613
Research Associate (contract)
Research Associate will work on developing methods to optimize the anti-tumor activity of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL) for therapeutic applications. Such methods may include ex vivo manipulation of T cell co-stimulatory and co-inhibitory pathways, and T cell subsets selection strategies.
- Work as part of a research and development group to support ongoing projects in the lab.
- Work closely with scientists and group leaders to execute experimental plans and protocols in a timely manner.
- Make detailed observations and records them in a timely and relevant fashion.
- Reliably implement and troubleshoot cellular biology techniques.
- Participate in analyzing data.
- Quality control of research data
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, or related discipline required
- Hands on research experience is required.
- Experience in tissue culture using primary and established cell lines, familiarity with in vitro T cell functional assays as well as flow cytometry staining and acquisition techniques would be an asset
- Highly motivated individual that adapts to new situations and wants to be part of a dynamic and growing team
- Excellent record keeping and organization skills needed
- Must be able to communicate (verbal and written) effectively