475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include routine USP compendial testing, residue on ignition, water content by KF, residual solvents by GC head-space and FTIR analysis on small molecule compounds.
- The successful candidate should have previous experience working in the lab.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline with a minimum of 1 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Position Requires Prior Pharmaceutical Industry Experience.
- Candidates must have good theoretical knowledge of wet chemistry
- Experience with GC head-space is highly desired.
- Experience preferably in a testing environment with GLP/GMP is highly desired.
- Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of assay data and assay performance.
- Must be organized, a multi-task, dependable, self-starter with the ability to meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Strong communication with ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Proficiency in Empower Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.