475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- A temp position in the Discovery Oncology department.
- The candidate will be working as a part of a team that focuses on identification and validation of drug targets and understanding the underlying molecular mechanism.
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development and characterization of small molecule therapeutics
Summary of Qualifications:
- Masters/ PhD degree or equivalent in Biological Sciences or Molecular Biology or biochemistry
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Team Oriented, dependable, self starter.
- Ability to work independently with strong laboratory skills and an understanding of cancer signaling pathways.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Strong verbal communication, writing, and listening skills, as well as interpersonal skills required.
- Experience with tissue culture, western blot and taqman required.
- Must be highly motivated team player and work well with others with good communication skills.