475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Research Associate to support Small Molecule Drug Discovery in the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) department.
- The qualified candidate will work closely with our established team performing various in-vitro assays using hepatocytes and microsomes derived from different species to address specific DMPK questions in drug discovery.
- This person will perform weekly, fully automated, high-throughput, and high-capacity in vitro experiments to support small molecule drug discovery projects.
- This person will develop analytical methods (LC and MS/MS) to separate and detect small molecules and also proficient in using and troubleshooting LC-MS/MS.
- BS/MS/Ph.D degree in chemistry or biological sciences.
- 1-3 years of experience in analytical instrumentation and lab equipment, such as HPLC, MS, LCMS, LCMSMS.
- Experience in vitro ADME assays is highly desirable but not required.
- Must be highly motivated, organized with excellent communication skills (both oral and written), detail oriented, and a good team player.
- Strong candidates without relevant LC-MS experience will also be considered.