475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual Research Associate/Assistant (RA) to join the Department of Preclinical and Translational Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics (PTPK).
- The Research Associate will be part of a group that applies preclinical models to determine the PK and metabolic fate of our candidate Oncology and Immunology therapeutics.
- Select lead molecules, optimize dosing strategies, and facilitate clinical development and regulatory approval of novel biotherapeutics, most notably working on the development of antibody drug conjugates.
- The hands-on activities will include PK study design, protocol execution, PK and PKPD data analysis, database entry/updates, data reporting, basic modeling and simulation activities, team interactions, and department presentations.
- Lab related activities include oversight of nonclinical PKPD studies, including dose preparation and analysis for in vivo studies.
- The successful candidate is expected to contribute to nonclinical study execution, team presentations, database updates and the writing of study reports.
- B.S. or advanced degree with adequate working experience.
- The successful candidate should have 2-5 years of hands-on preclinical R&D experience.
- Previous experience working within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry conducting preclinical PK and/or bio-distribution studies is considered a plus.
- The candidate must have basic understanding of bioanalytical techniques (eg FACS, ELISA, LCMS), cell culture, and basic animal physiology.
- The candidate will also be expected to actively participate in data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, as well as demonstrated effectiveness in a team setting are important.