South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in the Vacaville. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The analytical group in Discovery Chemistry is looking for a motivated individual to assist the team with analysis of small molecules for Discovery Chemistry.
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development and utilization of analytical methods for the characterization of synthetic small molecule therapeutics. This person should have experience with operating and maintaining analytical instrumentation such as HPLC and LC/MS systems.
- Preference will be given to candidates with industrial experience in high throughput sample handling and analysis.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS in chemistry or related field.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Well organized and experienced with computers and automation.
- Good communication skills.