475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to save patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Research Associate will support the cell culture core team.
- This person will use a variety of cell culture, molecular and biochemical methods to help service a centralized cell bank.
- Will maintain, quality-assure, and distribute cell stocks within company Research.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree, Master’ s degree, or equivalent experience is required.
- Must have at least 4 years of hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture.
- In depth knowledge of cancer cell culture is desirable.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills are needed.
- Excellent computer skills required, knowledge of databases is desirable.
- Clear oral communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Applicants must have strong collaborative skills and enjoy working in a team environment.