790 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Preparation of assay reagents and buffers.
- Preparation of samples (cell, tissue, etc)
- Maintenance of analytical equipment
- Perform LC-MS based assays to quantify analyses from various complex matrices.
- Perform quantitative analysis of data and interpretation of experimental results.
- Be able to develop and optimize new LC/MS-based protocols.
- Prepare and deliver effective oral presentations in meetings.
- Maintain good and timely documentation of experiments
- Contribute to and provide solutions to technical problems and think creatively.
- Follow SOPs, policies, and regulations, and to perform routine lab equipment maintenance is required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S in the Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biophysical Chemistry or related discipline.
- 0-2 years of relevant laboratory experience in academic or industry environment.
- Candidate should have experience in UPLC and/or HPLC based separations.
- Experience with mass spectrometry highly valued but not required.
- Candidate should have general understanding of mass spectrometry principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of basic statistical analysis.
- Strong problem-solving, documentation and organizational skills with a focus on details and results.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.