455 MIssion Bay South San Francisco, CA 94158
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate to be part of our Client’ s team in San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical start up company, who focus on developing oncology therapeutics across a broad range of tumor types.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize consumable devices that enable leading-edge medical research.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- We are seeking a highly motivated research associate to study novel oncology mechanisms using first in class small molecule drugs.
- You will be responsible for driving our in vitro experimental efforts in close collaboration with our academic and corporate partners.
- You will use your lab based expertise in cell and molecular biology to investigate key target biology mechanisms and test the effects of our novel drugs at both the cellular and molecular level.
- The successful candidate will be highly proficient at in vitro, cell based experimentation and bring an innovative approach to the lab.
- The job will include experimental design, execution, data analysis and presentation of data.
- Bachelor’ s degree with 2-4 years of scientific experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or a Master’ s degree with 1-2 years of experience.
- Degree in Cellular Biology, Pharmacology or a related field is essential.
- Experience conducting and developing quantitative human cell-based assays is required.
- Experience with flow cytometry and immune-assays is required.
- Creativity and the ability to work within a collaborative team with outside academic and corporate partners to achieve technical and corporate milestones.
- Exceptional communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply techniques.