Research Associate IV
22 DNA Way, SSF05 South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. Imagine yourself collaborating with an organization focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with severe or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions is one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four-plus years and over 95% repeat business.
Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success!
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Candidate will join the Small Molecule Analytical Chemistry and Quality Control in the department of Small Molecule Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Responsibilities include the development of chromatographic (HPLC and GC) methods, compound characterization, supporting the development of formulations and manufacturing processes, contribution to problem solving, technical reports, documenting data, and interaction with project teams in a highly cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work independently with sound scientific judgement, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Highly motivated candidate with BS, MS, or PhD degree in a relevant scientific discipline (analytical chemistry or organic chemistry is preferred).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in analytical chemistry.
- Professional experience in chromatography method development (HPLC and/or GC) is essential.
- Experience in method development specifically for the analysis of pharmaceuticals is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have good theoretical knowledge of analytical and organic chemistry.
- The position requires excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Mass spectrometry experience is a plus.