7555 Gateway Boulevard Newark, CA 94560
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Scientist I to be a part of our partner’ s team in the Newark area. This is an opportunity to work within a life-changing biotechnology company poised to change the neuromodulator aesthetic and therapeutic product categories.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a bio-technology company developing and delivering next-generation neuromodulator, daxibotulinumtoxinA, and highly purified botulinum toxin type A.
- Work for a company that likes to dream and think big! They are local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist develop new assays and improve existing methods.
- Follow SOP and support routine testing.
- Good communication skill and able to
- Detail-oriented and excellent organization to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Critical thinking and shows the ability in troubleshooting
- Self-motivated, fast-learner and able to follow instructions
- Enjoys working independently under general direction in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- BS or MS in related scientific discipline with 8+ years industrial experience.
- PhD in related scientific discipline with 5+ years hand on experience
- Experience in assay development is a must
- Solid technical training in general laboratory practices is required (e.g., buffer preparation, sample dilution). Good pipetting skill is essential.
- Proven in-depth knowledge in protein chemistry
- Expert in SDS-PAGE, Western Blot and ELISA
- Mammalian cell culture experience is a plus
- Experience in CE-SDS is a plus
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot unexpected challenges