Research Associate III
340 Pt. San Bruno Blvd., SSF15 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The cancer immunology department in Research is seeking a highly-motivated Research Associate to join a group of researchers evaluating novel immune based therapies for cancer.
- The successful candidate will work within project teams to advance research stage programs.
- The selected candidate will collaborate with in-vivo teams and hands-on work will involve in-vivo study design, in-vivo and in-vitro work, as well as ex-vivo analysis of immune cells.
Summary of Qualifications:
- The candidate must have BS/MS degree or PhD in Immunology, cell biology, oncology or related science.
- Preferably 5+ years of hands-on related experience.
- Direct experience with animal models in required with proven skills in tissue processing, flow cytomtery, molecular biology and cell culture.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, ability to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Flexibility and an eagerness to learn.
- Strong verbal communication, writing, listening skills required.