Research Associate III
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Research Associate III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate III:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are seeking a highly Research Associate to join the Assay Development & Technology (ADT) department within Development Sciences. Our group is responsible for:
- Providing bioanalytical support to the development of biotherapeutics, focusing on cancer immune therapy, at pre-clinical and clinical phases.
- The successful candidate will join our dynamic team to develop and implement immunoassays for measurement of therapeutic drug levels, immunogenicity and biomarker responses, and to generate data in support of pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Candidate with hands-on experience of immunoassay development work and familiar with Gyros, Quanterix or Luminex platforms are highly desirable.
- BS/MS degree in Biological Sciences or a related field
- At least 2 years hands-on laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry
- Understanding the principle of immunoassay development
- A practical knowledge of standard computerized data handling
- Ability to plan, execute, and troubleshoot experiments
- Able to interpret results and communicate clearly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creativity, flexibility and scientific curiosity