Research Associate II
465 E Grand Ave., SSF43 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- We are seeking an experienced temporary Scientific Researcher for research in the Antibody Engineering Department.
- Our group supports HTP molecular cloning of antibodies from in vivo discovery platforms.
- We collaborate with scientists from diverse discovery biology areas.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Must have a B.S/M.S in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology or a related discipline with a minimum of 3+ years of industry and/or academic experience is required.
- The candidate must have excellent molecular biology skills such as RNA isolation, cloning, PCR, RT-PCR, 5’-RACE, DNA sequencing and data analysis.
- Preference will be given to candidates who also have experience in hybridoma cloning, automation, NGS, Elisa, Biacore, and Octet. T
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
- Expected to be flexible, creative, and able to master new techniques as needed.